Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Denim on Denim

I'm just chilling having yummy french vanilla and admiring my asos order and trying to focus on my science midterm revision notes. I feel full and sleepy, all I want to do is prepare for bed and fluff my pillow.

 /sorry for the blurriness



Outfit details:
Hoodie - Dickies
Denim Jacket - Mom's
Lawman Shorts - Thrifted
Tights - M&S
Shoes - Skono's from Michelle (WHICH ARE MINE NOW YAYAYA)
Epic Skull Tee - Michelle's (It has a really cool back, but my camera ran outta battery before I could get it)

Sooo one of my fucking asos orders came! It's only one item, I know the box looks pretty darn big for just one item. I don't have pictures of this order at the moment because the lighting is sucky, so I'll take them tomorrow. Guess yalls will just have to wait and see. Now just waiting for my AA Disco Pants to arrive. WOOHOO

Ciao,
Linnie
xo

17 comments:

  1. wah i like your shirt and denim jacket! :D

    theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love your style! denim jacket is a beauty, and you can wear it with almost anything :)

    xamycb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nane thanks for stopping by, I just recieved asos glitter shorts the other day, but my ass was too big for them :P The other shorts from the same order in the same size were allright :P Eheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaha omg glitter shorts sounds soooo cool! Need to find me a pair :D

      Delete
  4. Hi darling, thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm your newest follower! Follow me back if you like :)
    mypurpletale.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for the follow, I'll definitely check out your blog again and follow you if it tickles my fancy :D

      Delete
  5. I usually don't like denim on denim but you wear it so well! You've changed my mind :)

    Carly
    carlydawson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is so amazing girl. Thanks for the follow, followed back!

    Joanna
    http://wearyourheartoutt.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great skull shirt! I'm obsessed.

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful style <3 You are amazing and your t-shirt is for dying for <3

    Avi
    http://www.petitefashionmonster.com/

    ReplyDelete