Thank you so so so so so much to the lovely Fashion At Its Fall (check out her blog!!! She's great!) for nominating me for this award. I'd like to thank...no I won't get into it.
I think this award is just a great, fun and definitely rewarding way to share blogs you've been enjoying, not only that this'll definitely put a huge smile on the nominees' faces, a smile big as the one I have on my face right now :D
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Awards origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. "Liebster" is German for "favorite", so this is kind of like the "favourite blog award". It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" Yo can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
11 Facts about myself:
1. Every time after a cry, I always laugh afterwards, it's like my body's way of recouping, bringing me back to equilibrium, almost like an ecological negative feedback of sorts! The more I cry, the more I laugh afterwards.
2. I love being alone, in my room, with my things, you know..
3. Crying is deemed as emotionally weak in my family - but I obviously don't have the same set of values instilled in me, so cry I shall.
4. I'm too dependent on my parents. I need to grow up
5. I dream of being financially free, I guess you could say I'm overtly money minded.
6. My Favourite music video ever is Crave You - Flight Facilities
8. Boys with nice hands are my weakness
9. I absolutely hate working, I'm sure everyone does, which makes me wonder, why do people work in school to work as a secretary to get promoted to work as a manager and promoted once again to work as the boss to work and work and work until they die? This thought depresses me, I'll probably end up a working 24/7.
10. I'm pretty contented with where I am right now, if it only stays the way it does. But I guess to keep things the same would be like running a marathon.
11. I'd like to more efficient, I'd like to be best I can be. I wish I did more with my time.
Questions from my Fashion At Its Fall:
Q: Do you like your handwriting?
A: With the right pen, yes.
Q: Would you change your first name?
A: Yes, just because it's a little hard to pronounce, I'm not sure what to, just that I would.
Q: What's your favorite accessory?
A: I'm loving hand chains at the moment, do they count?
Q: What was the last thing you ate?
A: Strawberry yogurt, yum.
Q: What made you start my blog.
A: Christmas break, gave me the time to start it up!
Q: Would you ever quit bloggin
A: I don't think so, I'll take breaks here and there when inspiration is lacking, but I always come back to blogging eventually <3
Q: Do you believe in magic.
Q: Have you ever been lost before?
A: Yes, I used to be scared shitless but now I just revel it in.
Q: What was your childhood dream?
A: To be rich, told ya I was money freakin minded.
Q: If you could change one thing what would it be?
A: Nothing that comes to mind at the moment, I'm pretty content
Q: Do you have any pets?
A: Had! D:
Winners Nominated by Me:
3. Tan Camera
4. Amira Meki
5. Katie Alyse
6. Tiny Dais
7. Rush & Teal
10. Zofia Vintage
11. Queenly Tan
Questions for the Winners:
1. Where do you want to be 2 years from now?
2. Describe your style?
3. Introvert or extrovert?
4. Qualities you look for in a person?
5. Your best qualities?
6. Your worst qualities?
7. Hobbies? Besides blogging of course!
8. What intrigues you?
9. What philosophies do you live by?
10. Give yourself a nickname, what is it and why?
11. Where did your passion for fashion stem from?
Congratz to the winners! :D