Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Arrival of The Pants

Hello there, today was both a sad & stressful day. The lack of sleep this week has definitely hit me today, which was inconvenient as I was half asleep during my midterm. I walked around school feeling like a zombie. I never want to feel this tired again. Also, today was private Dinh's last day, it was especially saddening when we had to say our last goodbye to him during lunch </3 On the up side MY DISCO PANTS ARRIVED. One baby leaves, and another baby comes Oh, the pun. I'll miss you Loc, truly <3





 /They're gorgeous, a little lose around the waste and the calves but that's the way it goes when you shop online! I guess more room to eat? Also, they're my favorite pant. Pants/trousers/jeans look horrendous on me, but these actually look decent, so I'm lovin' them <3 The crotch area looks a little provocative though, I must say.

/1 last group photo with Private Dinh

Now, I have to finish off my psychology + spanish + environmental science homework and back to math revision it is. Paper 2 math, bring it.

Ciao
Linnie,
xo

15 comments:

  1. Heyy! I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award as one of the best new bloggers I am following, go check out my post. :)
    shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trousers! They look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! An investment but worth it!
    Followed, would you mind checking out my blog too?
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely an investment!! I'll love to check out your blog thanks for the follow! :D

      Delete
  4. ahh these look awesome girl, adore ur outfit! felt exactly the same today with school, i hear ya :) xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!!! Haha, tell me bout it, school sucks!

      Delete
  5. gorgeous pants and heels combo.

    http://blondiecatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS <3 Love the group picture ;) Especially the girl with the red notebook. sex goddess.

    xx
    http://rivers-running-high.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Barbara the girl in the red notebook you mean you?

      Delete
  7. Hi, Linnie. I love your pants. Btw, please check your Twitter. You won my blog giveaway and I'm trying to get your address so I can ship the items.

    Check this post. http://itsevamarie.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-anniversary-giveaway-part-2-winner.html

    -Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg O_O DID I JUST WIN SOMETHING HOLY SHIT, sorry I've never won anything before. Thank you so much I'll contact you ASAP :D <3

      Delete