Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 1: Singapore Trip

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SINGAPORE. I'M HERE. & SICK BUT IT DON'T MATTER. So this was my outfit today very church girl/Jamie from A walk to Remember, ahha!




Outfit Dets:
Dress - Thrifted
Shoes - Given by Michelle
Bag - Thrifted



/DID I MENTION? I GOT AN ACADEMIC AWARD. I'm pretty dang happy because I get paid for my academics.
/Yay, home sweet home Singapore.


/well, the weather is dandy..

/doin' what I do best, finding awesome deal$$. Bikini top & some sporty lookin' tropical shorts

 /did I mention Japanese buffet for dinner?

So today is my first day in Singapore, glad to be skipping school and finally taking my off just everything that's important and just putting my focus on spending money, you know? Unfortunely, I'm sick because of the fluctuating temperatures in Singapore, the mall is super cold and the streets are super humid and warm and my body just can't keep up. Hopefully this flu will go away and I can fully enjoy my experience here. One thing that's a pain in the butt though is the high street prices and I can't seem to find a correct foundation shade. I'm dragging my mother to the thrift store tomorrow though, that should be uber exciting. 

Also, I've changed my URL from garkfunkelatmidnight to bleeding inwardly because my dad has actually found my URL, haha, he's been actually stalking me pretty religiously. I guess it's every dad's business to know what his daughter is up to. But I'll have myself a new URL thank you very much..

How's everyone's day? Also I'll try to update daily, but the internet here is horrible. I'm actually stealing a neighbors, because we don't have wifi in our house seeing as no one lives here for most of the year.

Ciao,
Linnie
xo


5 comments:

  1. Your bag is so lovely!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Charlotte! Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those glasses are so cute! i want a pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were cheap too just from a random ass store! hehe, bonus! :D

      Delete
  4. Hey!! Thanks so much for the follow! :D & can you believe I thrifted the bag, amazing ainit!

    I'll definitely check out your blog and see if it tickles my fancy and will definitely give you a follow it it does :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete