Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mickey Mouse and Geese

Today I met up with a lovely friend of mine who's just gotten back from Australia for lunch and he gave me two of these lovely tops both from Topman! <3 Yes, Topman. I don't see the wrong in wearing men's clothing, in fact, sometimes I find myself wandering off into the men's section in clothing stores. I just think the graphic and printed tees in the men's section are so much quirkier, and cheaper too!
|the two pieces I received|

|the first top has a geese print which I thought was so adorable and unlike many prints I've seen in the high street| Also, I love how faded the print is| I thought it'd be a good idea to crop this baby so I did| worn with these cotton handm shorts for a clash of patterns|

|geese tee paired with puma vintage high waisted shorts and handm waist belt|


|the second top features mickey mouse!! The disney trend has been going around for a while now, and I'm glad to jump on the mickey train, starting with this tee| I'm still unsure whether I should crop it or cut of the sleeves or even just leave it as it is| Help?


Which top do you prefer?

 Linnie xo


8 comments:

  1. Cool prints!

    Giveaway - http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/07/first-giveaway-firmoocom.html

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cool on you! I'm always raiding my boyfriend's wardrobe, I love the comfiness of guys' clothes :)

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men's clothes are so perfect for the baggy, casual style. I love the geese top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of the tops!
    Hmm tough choice, maybe the mickey mouse one!?!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these- you've styled them so cute. Can't decide between the two!
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Mickey Mouse-top, looks great on you!

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have the theory that men's clothes are usually a lot better and more stylish.

    xo, Bian
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete